A. Instructions for cancellation
Consumers, defined as individuals who make purchases wholly or mainly for personal purposes and outside of any trade, business, craft or profession, are entitled to cancel any purchase made on this website www.jacknrussell.com under the following conditions:
Right to cancel
As a business, we want to ensure that our customers have a satisfactory experience when purchasing products from our online store. Therefore, please know that you can return any product purchased from our website within 14 days of receiving it, for any reason and without providing a justification. This policy is in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations in our jurisdiction and is designed to provide our customers with flexibility and convenience when shopping with us.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform JCKR by Jack’n’Russell (INFO) of your decision to cancel your purchase by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, PEC (certified email to firstname.lastname@example.org ) or e-mail at email@example.com ). The below attached model cancellation form is available for your convenience, however, it is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period (the above mentioned 14 days) has expired. In order to process your return, we kindly request that you provide a receipt or other valid proof of purchase. This is necessary to verify the details of your purchase and ensure that the return is processed accurately and efficiently.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel your purchase, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and not later than fourteen days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We reserve the right to withhold reimbursement until the goods are received back by us or until you provide sufficient evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever occurs earlier.
In order to cancel a purchase, you must send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and within fourteen days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
It is your responsibility to cover the direct cost of returning the goods to us.
You are solely responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods that results from any handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion and/or premature expiration of the right to cancel
The right to cancel is excluded for purchases of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized.
- In order to ensure that returned goods are in their original condition, we kindly request that you take appropriate measures to prevent any damage or contamination during the return process. Ideally, the goods should be returned in their original packaging with all accessories and packaging components intact. If this is not possible, please use suitable packaging that offers sufficient protection against potential transport damage, including protective outer packaging if necessary.
- To avoid any additional charges, we kindly request that you do not return the goods freight forward.
- Please note that the instructions provided in sections 1 and 2 above are not mandatory requirements for exercising your right to cancel. However, following these instructions will help to ensure that the returned goods are received in good condition and can be processed efficiently.
Late or missing refunds
- First, check your bank account to ensure that the refund has not been processed and posted to your account.
- Contact your credit card company to verify if they have received the refund request, as there may be some processing time before it is officially posted to your account.
- Contact your bank to verify if there are any delays or issues on their end in processing the refund.
If you have taken all of these steps and have not received your refund, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to resolve the issue promptly and efficiently.
Kindly note that refunds are only applicable to regular priced items. Sale items are not eligible for refunds.
B. Cancellation form
To cancel your order, please download and complete the attached cancellation form. Kindly submit the completed form as instructed. Thank you for your cooperation. DOWNLOAD HERE.